This tier focuses on individuals working to become more aware of behavioral health education to support social, emotional, behavioral and developmental well-being. This section helps you to navigate the physical, emotional, behavioral, and social signs and symptoms of everyday behavioral health and well-being so you can learn strategies to be and stay well.
What are the signs?
- Common changes in mood and emotional health.
- Calm, confident and overall positive outlook.
- Stable energy level.
- Solid ability to complete tasks and focus.
- Normal sleep and appetite for their age and development.
- Consistent performance in school and/or work.
- Meeting developmental milestones.
- Socially active.
- Typical peer-to-peer relationships.
Learn Healthy Habits
Individuals working to become more aware of behavioral health education to support social, emotional, behavioral and developmental well-being.
Check in with your kids
Ask your child questions and check-in with them
Some examples can be:
- What was the most interesting part of your day?
- What was the most frustrating part of your day?
- Is there anything you’re looking forward to this week?
Encourage Good Sleep Habits
Promote and Discover Community Resources for Prevention