How We Can Help!
Our Business Services Team will work with you to determine the best approach in meeting your needs and providing solutions to save your business time, money and valuable resources—at no cost.
We offer no-cost evaluations and assessments to ensure your candidate selection meets your expectations. No matter your industry size or business needs, our team can help by connecting you to our diverse pipeline of talent to meet workforce needs.
IBM’s ProveIt! assessments are available to businesses to evaluate existing workers or job candidates. With hundreds of validated assessments to choose from in virtually any business and industry setting, ProveIt! adds a level of assurance in the candidate assessment or training process. Confidential testing is available at no charge and the results are sent directly to the hiring manager. Candidates can be screened at the job site or at BERC. Businesses are encouraged to establish assessment baseline testing results with their existing workers so that candidate results are evaluated within their company’s norm. The assessment results are translated into a candidate strength and development profile. This information can be used along with the company’s other candidate screening methods to help the company find the right person for the job. And, as every business owner knows it is so important to get the hiring process right since the business’ reputation, finances and even the employees’ safety can depend on it.
Additional business solutions we provide:
- Access thousands of local, state, and national job seekers free of charge using our online jobs database.
- Receive assistance with recruitment, screening and referral of qualified, motivated job applicants.
- Identify qualified candidates by using our assessment tools and resources.
- Obtain labor market information to analyze market trends and remain competitive.
- Take advantage of our on site resource center with access to computers, copy and fax machines, telephones and printers for your business needs.
- Use our office space or conference rooms to conduct job fairs, recruitment and other activities.
- Get Information on possible workforce training funding.