Family Options Program
The Family OPTIONS Program is a teen parenting program for high-risk pregnant and parenting teenagers who live in Howard County.
To participate you must be:
- Age 19 or younger when you enroll
- A first-time pregnant or parenting teen
- A Howard County resident
The Family Options Program supports young families to reach their fullest potential by providing home visiting, group meetings, and case management services. Program supports include:
- Weekly parenting group for pregnant/parenting teens & their babies
- Home visiting
- Connection to community resources
- Education on a variety of pregnancy & parenting topics
- Peer support from other young families
- Transportation assistance available
All services are offered at no charge. The program is funded through a grant from the Howard County Department of Social Services. For information or a referral, contact Colleen Nester at 410-313-0613. Click HERE for a printable brochure about the program.