To make recommendations to the Director of Inspections, Licenses & Permits, the County Executive and the County Council in all matters relating to the conduct of the plumbing business in Howard County.
There are 5 members of the Plumbing Advisory Board. Two licensed and practicing master plumbers, and three general public members receiving no income from the plumbing business. The members of the board are appointed by the County Executive and approved by the County Council.
- Terry L. Winegar - Licensed Plumber - Chair
- Samuel P. Buma - General Public
- Robert C. McLaughlin - General Public
- Marilyn Weeks - General Public
- Edgar Zepp IV - Licensed Plumber
Meetings Agendas & Minutes
October 5, 2021 Board Meeting Minutes: