This Department does not provide direct assistance to families (only to non-profits) but here are lists of resources:
- If you are facing eviction - please contact the Community Action Council - (410) 313-6440
- If you are homeless - please contact Grassroots - (410) 531-6677
- If you are a landlord or Housing Choice Voucher tenant - please contact the Howard County Housing Commission
- If you are facing foreclosure, please contact Maryland Homeowner Assistance Fund.
- Free Home repairs for Low-income families contact Rebuilding Together
- United Way of Central Maryland - https://uwcm.org/ or 211