We welcome you and your comments to any of Howard County Government's social media pages. The purpose of these sites is to present matters of public interest to Howard County, including its many residents, businesses and visitors. We encourage you to submit your thoughts, questions and/or concerns as comments on our social media sites, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Once posted, Howard County Government reserves the right to delete user comments that:
- are spam or include links to other sites;
- are clearly off topic;
- advocate illegal activity;
- promote particular services, products, events or political organizations unrelated to Howard County Government;
- infringe on copyrights or trademarks;
- use personally identifiable medical information, as we recommend you not share any of your medical information on our social media pages.
In addition, to protect your privacy and the privacy of others, do not include your full name, phone number(s), home address, e-mail addresses, social security number, case numbers or any other sensitive personally identifiable information in your comments or responses.
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions and position of the Howard County Government or its officers and employees. If you have any questions concerning the operation of this online moderated discussion site, please contact the Office of Public Information at [email protected].