Howard County conducted the study into the transportation and access challenges facing residents along the MD 103, 104 and 108 corridors. This study was developed in recognition of the historical residential and commercial development patterns that have led to a patchwork of communities that have sufficient internal transportation facilities, but are not integrated at the corridor level. The study was focused on gathering data and information and the impacts on residents to identify and prioritize bicycle, pedestrian, traffic operations and safety improvements for implementation by the County, MDOT SHA and private sector development. The study was finalized in 2022.
- Click here to read the study.
- Click here to read Appendix A of the study:
- Click here to read Appendix B of the study:
- Click here to read Appendix C of the study:
- Click here to access the story map: arcg.is/1qz9j9
- Click here to access the presentation.
- To view the recording of the meeting and presentation, click here: Recording of Meeting.