To provide a comment, or for more information, call (410) 313-3842.
Traffic Study and Preliminary Engineering
A traffic study and accompanying preliminary engineering for Clarksville Pike were conducted in 2015. Traffic studies are for informational purposes, and they are not adopted as policy by the County. However, the traffic study serves to help the County in its work with State Highway Administration to anticipate needed roadway improvements.
- Appendix A: Intersection Lanes and Photos
- Appendix B: Traffic Count Data
- Appendix C: Existing Cross Sections
- Appendix D: Final Alt 1 and Alt 2 MD 108 Short Term Improvement Preliminary Engineering Plans
- Appendix E: Clarksville Pike Year 2035 Ultimate Roadway Design Concept
- Appendix F: Cost Estimate
- Appendix G: Traffic Analysis Worksheets