Come join our exciting and energizing before-care and after-care programs! Your child will have the opportunity to participate in group activities that include crafts, games, recreational sports, cooking, and special events in the comfort of their own school. Before-care programs begin at 7am and run until school begins. After-care programs begin when school is-dismissed and run until 6pm.
There are also optional, full-day programs for specific days when schools are closed.
All programs are licensed through the Maryland State Department of Education Office of Child Care. Site staff are trained and take continuing education classes each year.
Child care participants must be attending school at the same location as the desired program. To reserve a space, a $50 non-refundable registration fee and one month's tuition are required. To speak to a Child Care Registration Representative, please call 410-313-7275 or email at email@example.com.
2020-2021 RLC Registration Form - will be available soon
2019-2020 RLC Parent Manual
Registration for programs is open on a first-come, first-served, space-available basis. You may contact the Registration Staff at 410-313-7275 to enroll or check availability. Internet registrations are not available during the school year, except for the Optional Full Day Programs. All other registrations will be accepted by walk-in, mail or fax. Once registered, if an accommodation or inclusion request is to be made, please complete the forms in the Accommodation Portal.
• Before your child can begin the program, you must complete all forms including an Immunization Record, Parent Contract, Emergency Card, and Parent's Guide to Regulated Care & Health Inventory, which may require a physical. Forms completed more than one year prior to the start date of the program will need to be re-submitted.
• A $50 non-refundable registration fee and first month’s tuition are due at the time of enrollment.
• Payment is due monthly. We cannot prorate fees. Financial assistance is available by application on an individual basis – please call 410-313-4659 for details.
• Fees are based on full-time participation and subject to change.
• Advance written notification is required when withdrawing from a program or changing the hours of use. Email registration or send fax to 410-