summary of accomplishments since last update:
All Phase 1 facilities were
substantially complete in May 2019 and include the anaerobic digesters,
thickened solids storage tank, digested solids storage tank, gravity
thickeners, gravity belt thickeners, phosphorus precipitation system,
deammonification system, odor control system, and new electrical substation and
motor control centers.
Solids storage silos were
erected in October 2019. Construction continues on ancillary equipment
including discharge chute and conveyor system.
Phase 2 solids dryer building
structure and exterior were substantially complete and water-tight in November
Odor control system foundation
was poured and biofilters set in November 2019.
Construction continues on dryer
systems including conveyors, cake bin, belt dryers, and solids
screening/classifying back-mix systems, access platforms, and final solids
Construction continues on the
control room and electrical distribution substation, switchgear, and motor-control
commissioning will begin in July 2020 with Substantial Completion due in August
2020 and Final Completion due in October 2020.
A summary of accomplishments since last update:
1. Anaerobic digester facilities fully completed with all process mechanical systems installed and checked.
2. Digesters were seeded and put into services on October 16, 2018. All digester tanks and waste gas flare were online by January 7, 2019 with all thickened waste solids being discharged to the digesters.
3. Thickened solids storage tank rehabilitation was completed.
4. Digested solids storage tank rehabilitation was started.
5. Gravity thickener rehabilitation was completed and put into service.
6. Pipe gallery work including piping and pump installation was ongoing.
7. Installation of phosphorous precipitation reactor piping, chemical feed system, and electrical equipment was 90% complete.
8. Deammonification system installation 90% complete. Tanks were rehabilitated, pumps, mixers and piping installed, floating media installed, blowers and electrical instrumentation and controls were commissioned.
9. Natural gas utility work was completed and put into service.
10. Road restoration was completed.
11. New centrifuge polymer system was installed and put into service.
12. Old lime stabilization system and building were demolished.
13. Phase 2 – solids dryer building foundation work began.
The project remains on track for completion of Phase 1 in July 2019 and Phase 2 in October 2020.
Update July 23 rd, 2018
Update August 22nd, 2017
Update April 25 th, 2017
Update March 15 th, 2017
Update June 25 th, 2016
Update November 14 th, 2016