Have you ever wanted to fish Centennial Lake at night? Now's your chance! Join Howard County Recreation & Parks for a unique opportunity to fish the lake after hours. Bring your own fishing pole, bait, tackle, bug repellant, flashlight or lantern, chair, or boat. On-site registration only but please RSVP using the link below. All anglers must be checked in onsite by 7pm. Anglers under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Check in at the boat launch in Centennial Park South (10000 Route 108, Columbia, MD 21042) by 7pm.
- Nite Bite Fishing held on the following dates: 8/13, 8/27, 9/10, 9/24, 10/8, 10/22.
- Fish till midnight in August and 6-11pm in September and October!
- $5 fee person will be collected on-site at check in.
- RSVP for any of the Nite Bite Fishing dates you plan to attend using this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0545a4ab2fabfd0-nite
- To check on the status of this event, call 410-313-4451 the day of each session (select option one, then option four)
- Please note that equipment is not provided for drop-in Nite Bite Fishing.
- Don't have your your rod/reel, new to fishing or need a refresher on fishing basics? Register for the Nite Bite Fishing Clinic on select Nite Bite dates. Pre-registration required; click here for available classes in our online registration system.
- Anglers 16 yrs + must have a valid fishing license and all boaters must have the proper lights (red/green bow and white stern light) to participate. For complete boating and fishing regulations, visit https://www.howardcountymd.gov/recreation-parks/parks#centennial-park-ellicott-city.