Water Meter Vault or Ball Valve Box Lid Repair

Located along your property line, there is a water meter or a ball valve box that provides access to a ball valve that can be used to shut off the water serving your house - in case of a water leak in your home, for example.

These plastic Ball Valve Box Lids sometimes get damaged by lawnmowers and by other means, preventing us or a plumber from turning off your water in case of an emergency.

If you need your Ball Valve Box Lid repaired or have a damaged Water Meter Vault Lid, please call 410-313-4900 to schedule the repair at no charge.

If you can't determine where the Water Meter Vault / Ball Valve Box is located for your property, please give us a call at 410-313-4900. We will be happy to send a person to locate where your water comes in at your property.

Stay Connected!

Sign up for the County Executive's weekly newsletter and stay up to date on everything Howard County.

Zip Code