COVID-19 Information for Seniors and People at Higher Risk
People at higher risk include: older adults and people with chronic health conditions (i.e. heart disease, diabetes, lung disease).
- MDH FAQs for Older Adults
- All MDH FAQs can be translated into dozens of languages using the "Translate" button in the top right corner of the page.
- Howard County Office on Aging and Independence website
- COVID-19 and the Health Care for the Homeless Community: Vaccine for Patients and Staff (Dec. 2020)
- CDC Homelessness and COVID-19 FAQs
- CDC List of COVID-19 Resources for Community Dwelling Older Adults (February 2021)
- CDC COVID-19 Risks and Vaccine Information for Older Adults
- CDC Factors that Affect your Risk of Getting Very Sick from COVID-19