Substance Use Education & Awareness
Program Summary: This service provides community education on substance abuse and opioid misuse prevention. Presentation requests are open to community organizations, churches and support groups. Program Coordinator – Kaymisha Knights: [email protected] or 410-313-6247.
- Community education on substance abuse
- Guiding Good Choices; a workshop for parents with kids ages 9-14 providing skills and knowledge to reduce the risk of their child doing drugs
- Chronic Pain Self-Management; a workshop on managing chronic pain for anyone age 18 and over
- Access to free disposal bags and instructions; use for destroying unused and expired medication in the home
- Access to free Fentanyl test strips and instructions for use