Maryland Access Point of Howard County (MAP) is a trusted source of information and assistance for Howard County residents who need or want to plan for their immediate and future needs. MAP serves adults 50 years and older, adults 18 years and older with a disability, family members and other caregivers, and health or business professionals. Contact MAP office 410-313-1234 (voice/relay) or email [email protected].
MAP can help you with:
- Guidance with Assistance and Benefits
- Referrals to Programs and Services
- Planning for the Future - Options Counseling
LONG-TERM CARE MONTH EDUCATION SERIES
The Maryland Access Point (MAP) is set to host a four-part Long-Term Care Education Series, starting October 3.
The series will focus on the following topics:
- Maryland Long-Term Care Starter Kit- What's Your Family's Plan? (10/3 at the Bain 50+ Center)
Register here: bit.ly/HoCoLTCStarterKit
- Administering Estates in Maryland (10/12 at the Ellicott City 50+ Center)
Register here: bit.ly/HoCoAdministeringEstates
- Stay Safe and Active in Your Home (10/18 at the North Laurel 50+ Center)
Register here: bit.ly/HoCoSafeActiveInYourHome
- Care Options for You (10/24 at the North Laurel 50+ Center)
Register here: bit.ly/HoCoCareMattersForYou
It's never too early or too late to plan for the long-term care of you or a loved one. Register today!