Our academic year programs provide an active and creative learning environment for each child. Throughout the program, children enjoy building the skills needed for kindergarten (social and emotional development, reading and math readiness, and fine and gross motor skills). They also participate in hands-on activities, including arts and crafts, science, nature, music, drama, multicultural programs and cooking. There are instructional and self-directed activities throughout the day. All programs are successful participants in the Maryland EXCELS program. Staff is trained in continuing early childhood education classes yearly and certified in First Aid and CPR.
Parents provide snack/lunch. Children must be toilet-trained and meet the age requirement by September 1 of the current school year. If class minimums are not met, a combined class will be offered.
The age determination date is September 1 of the current school year. To reserve a space, a $50 non-refundable registration fee and one month's tuition are required.
Registration for programs is open on a first-come, first-served basis. You may contact the registration staff at 410-313-7275 to enroll or check availability. Internet registrations are not available during the school year. Registrations are accepted by walk-in, mail or fax.
• Before your child can begin the program, you must complete all forms (including an Immunization Record, Parent Contract, Emergency Card, and Parent's Guide to Regulated Care & Health Inventory, which may require a physical). Forms completed more than one year prior to the start date of the program will need to be re-submitted.
• A $50 non-refundable registration fee and first month’s tuition are due at the time of enrollment.
• Payment is due monthly. We cannot prorate fees. Financial assistance is available by application on an individual basis – please call 410-313-4659 for details.
• Fees are based on full-time participation and subject to change.
• Advance written notification is required when withdrawing from a program or changing the hours of use. Email Registration or send fax to 410-313-4658. No retroactive refunds are permitted.
For your convenience, payments using Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover may be completed online. You must have an approved online account to access this feature. If you haven’t already done so, request an online account