Online Cable Complaint Submission Form
Thank you for contacting the Office of Cable Administration for Howard County Government. We welcome your ideas, comments, questions and requests. All web submissions received by the Office will be reviewed and responded to accordingly.

PLEASE NOTE, this form is not intended for emergency use. For emergencies, call 9-1-1; for non-emergencies, the County’s Police Department can be reached at 410-313-2200.