Change of Address

In Maryland, SDAT is the official central file of all addresses relative to State and County taxes. If you wish to change your address, you must notify SDAT. We have provided a Change of Address Form for your convenience. Please mail the form to:

 Supervisor of Assessments and Taxation                            
Howard County Office
District Court Multi-Service Center
3451 Courthouse Drive
Ellicott City MD 21043