This licensed program provides a safe and high-quality environment for teens that enhances leadership skills and develop future leaders. Activities include educational and academic experiences promoting positive thinking, healthy eating and proper etiquette. Participants also receive leisure education skills to enhance constructive use of discretionary time and positive social skills necessary for everyday communication. Special events and outings may require additional fees. To ensure the safety of participants, all staff are required to attend outings. If parents choose for their teen to not participate in any activity, parents must make arrangements for alternative care.
All programs are licensed through the Maryland State Department of Education Office of Child Care. Site staff are trained and take continuing education classes each year. Child care participants must be attending school at the same location as the desired program. To reserve a space, a $50 non-refundable registration fee and one month's tuition are required. To speak to a Child Care Registration Representative, please call 410-313-7275 or email Registration.
2019-2020 Can-Teen Registration Flier
2020-2021 Can-Teen Registration Flier - coming soon!
RLC Parent Manual
Mon - Fri from school dismissal until 6pm
5 days/wk - $314/mo
3 days/wk - $189/mo
Registration for programs is open on a first-come, first-served, space-available basis. You may contact the Registration Staff at 410-313-7275 to enroll or check availability. Internet registrations are not available during the school year. Registrations will be accepted by walk-in, mail or fax.
• Before your child can begin the program, you must complete all forms including an Immunization Record, Parent Contract, Emergency Card, and Parent's Guide to Regulated Care & Health Inventory, which may require a physical. Forms completed more than one year prior to the start date of the program will need to be re-submitted.
• A $50 non-refundable registration fee and first month’s tuition are due at the time of enrollment.
• Payment is due monthly. We cannot prorate fees. Financial assistance is available by application on an individual basis – please call 410-313-4659 for details.
• Fees are based on full-time participation and subject to change.
• Advance written notification is required when withdrawing from a program or