Home | Careers | Font size A A A
Click here to signup for notifications from Howard County Maryland Government

Absentee Ballots


Any registered voter may vote by absentee ballot. To receive an absentee ballot you must submit an absentee ballot application. You can get an absentee ballot application from one of the following sources:

Maryland Residents:

UOCAVA (Uniformed Overseas and Civilian Absentee Voters Act):

If you need additional information or assistance, call your local board of elections.


Revised: 07/02/2014


 Report problems with this page to webmaster