Police: Home page
Integrity Pride Community
- Members of HCPD will again be participating in the Maryland State Police Polar Bear Plunge in January. This annual event benefits the Special Olympics of Maryland, the state’s largest year-round organization devoted to sports training and competition for children and adults with intellectual disabilities. If you would like to support this incredibly worthy cause by donating to help HCPD’s team reach its goal, you can do so here.
- Several school crossing guard positions are available in various locations. Hours vary from 2-3 per day, depending on location. Please apply here. Positions are posted as “Contingent Protective Services (School Crossing Guards).” Locations are posted. For questions, call Carol Bess, Crossing Guard Supervisor at (410) 313-4745.
- As of July 1, 2014, HCPD will no longer be able to provide fingerprint services to the public due to new state technology requirements. State-approved commercial vendors can provide the required electronic technology, known as Livescan. A list of vendors can be found at www.dpscs.state.md.us. Click here for a short list of businesses near Howard County.
- HCPD is on Facebook: "Like" us today to keep up with news.
- HCPD is on Twitter. Follow us @HCPDNews
Public Safety Message
HCPD has recently teamed up with the Columbia Association to provide the community with important messages about public safety. In our latest edition, learn about ways you can stay safe during the holiday season
Important phone numbers
- Emergencies 911
- Non-emergencies 410-313-2200
- General information 410-313-3200
'Like' us on Facebook!