Registration and Payment Information
- All programs must meet the required minimum participants by July 11 to be offered for the ensuing academic year. For Summer Sunsations, please refer to the brochure for the specific cut-off date for to meet minimum registration requirements.
- Before your child can participate in an RLC program, you must complete all forms including child's immunization record, parent contract, emergency card, parent's guide to regulated care & health inventory, which may require a physical. However, you should wait until a registration packet with the forms is mailed to you after your child is accepted into the program. Forms completed more than one year prior to the start date of the program will need to be re-submitted.
- Fees are based on full-time participation and subject to change.
- A $50.00 non-refundable registration fee and first month’s tuition are due at the time of enrollment.
- Payment is due monthly. We cannot prorate fees. Financial assistance is available by application on an individual basis – please call 410-313-4659 for details.
- Advance written notification is required when withdrawing from a program or changing the hours of use. Email can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may send a fax to 410-313-4658. No retroactive refunds are permitted.
- Our Federal Tax ID number is 52-6000965.
Registration for programs is open on a first-come, first-served, space-available basis. You may contact the Registration Staff (click on link for email) or by calling 410-313-7275 & asking for a Child Care representative to enroll or check availability. Internet registrations are not available during the school year. Registrations will be accepted by walk-in, mail or fax.
For your convenience, payments using Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover may be completed online. You must have an approved online account to access this feature. If you haven’t already done so, request an online account by visiting our Online Registration site and clicking “Request Account”. Approval can take 24-48 hours. After receiving your confirmation email, log on to your account; go to “Account Options” and select “Pay on Account”. Child care fees should appear online before or by the 7th each month and payments are due on or before the 17th of the month. The online payer must match the payer we ordinarily bill based on which parent signed the Child Care Contract. If you prefer, you can complete an Auto-Deduct Form and we’ll process your payment every month. The forms are available by RLC Forms or by calling 410-313-7275. For those of you who already take advantage of this service, remember that the form must be re-submitted each school year. On-line Banking parents are reminded that we cannot process post-dated checks. Please be clear to your bank as you authorize payments that the date on the check cannot be later than their mailing date. If the date on the check is after the grace period required, a late fee will be accessed.