Reproductive Health Services
Howard County Health Department provides Reproductive Health Services to Howard County women, men and teens. We see uninsured or underinsured clients. Payments for services are based on a sliding fee scale. We accept Medical Assistance Plans and Managed Care Organizations (MCO). Credit Cards are accepted.
Spanish and other languages interpreters are available. (Se habla espanol)
New patients welcome.
- Appointments available Monday - Friday at the Columbia Health Center
- Same day appointments may be available.
- Evening appointments available
- Call 410-313-7500 to schedule an appointment.
- Reproductive Health Education for men and women
- Gynecological Exams
- Birth Control Choices:
Oral Contraceptives, Depo-Provera, Paragard IUD, Mirena IUD, Nexplanon
Additional birth control choices available by prescription
Sexually Transmitted Infection Testing & Treatment
HIV/AIDS Counseling &Tesing
- Pap Screening and Colposcopy Services
- Breast Examinations and Mammogram Referrals
- Smoking Cessation Education/Classes
- Pre-conceptual Health Counseling
- Gardasil vaccine (ages 11-26)
- Pregnancy Testing
- Emergency Contraception - Plan B